High Speed Precision Lamination PressDelivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
Howfit DDH-500T Gantry High Speed Presses maintain a stable and efficiency function of stamping large size stator and rotor, lamination for generator motor and Industrial Motor in large tonnage press area for years with reliable manufacturing experience, scientific engineers team, the positive market feedback and faithful clients.
Characteristics of High speed precision lamination press
1. High rigidity
High rigidity, high precision frame, welded by steel plate, and after heat treatment, eliminate the internal stress of the bed.
2. Balance of gravity center
The transmission center and the center of the whole machine tend to be the same, so as to ensure the accuracy and stability of stamping.
3. Operation stability and safety
Clutch/brake devices are highly sensitive, coupled with international top double solenoid valves and overload protection devices, to ensure the accuracy and safety of punch slider operation and stop.
The adjusting mechanism of slider has high precision, and the adjusting production is safer and faster.
4. High Precision
Crankshaft, gear, gear shaft and other friction parts are hardened and heat treated before grinding. They have high wear resistance and balance, stable performance, and ensure the quality and life of the punch.
5. High speed precision lamination press Processing Automation
It can be matched with any automatic feeding mechanism to automate production, reduce costs and improve efficiency.
1. Gear Feeder(Width Selection: 150/200/300/400)
2. NC Servo Feeder (Single/Double)
3. Double Head Uncoiler(Hydraulic/Manual) (Width Selection: 200/300/400)
4. S-Type Straightener
5. Press Load Monitor
6. Bottom Dead Center Monitor
7. Air Cooler for Electric Cabinet
8. PMDC Main Motor
Accuracy: JIS Special Grade
Capacity Occur Point：3.2
Stroke per minute: 60-150 s.p.m
Bolster area:3000×1500 mm
Bed opening: 2600×400 mm
Slide Area: 3000×1500 mm
Die height adjustment stroke: 50 mm
Die height adjustment motor: 3.7 kw
Main motor: 75 kw
Total weight: 100 Tons
Outline Dimension: 4640×2330×5865 mm
1. Electric Die Height Adjusting Equipment
2. Digital Die Height Indicator( 0.01mm ) & Angle Indicator
3. Micro Inching Function, Single Stroke Function, Specified Angle Stop Function, Continuous Function
4. Slide Stop Position Setting 0°&90° in Continuous Operation
5. Slide Protection Plate
6. Six Sets Batch Control
7. Three Sets Skew Controller
8. Two Sets Mis-feeding Function
9. Hydraulic Slide Locking Device
10. Hydraulic Tie Rod Locking
11. Hydraulic Die Lifter ＆ Die Arms
12. Lubricant Cooling Device
13. Independent Electric Cabinet Maintenance Tool Box
14. Positive and Negative Rotation of Main Motor
15. Separated Type Clutch/Brake
16. Anti-Vibration Mounts
17. Work Light
Shipping And Serving：
1. Global Customer Service Sites：
① China：Dongguan City and Foshan City of Guangdong Province, Changzhou city of Jiangsu Province，Qingdao city of Shandong Province, Wenzhou city and Yuyao city of Zhejiang Province, Tianjin Municipality，Chongqing Municipality.
② India: Delhi, Faridabad, Mumbai, Bengaluru
③ Bangladesh: Dhaka
④ The Republic of Turkey: Istanbul
⑤ Islamic Republic of Pakistan: Islamabad
⑥ Socialist Republic of Vietnam: Ho Chi Minh City
⑦ Russian Federation: Moscow
2. We provide the on-site service in commissioning test and operation training by sending engineers.
USES and characteristics of High speed precision lamination press
It was the first time in the world that the United States had ever seen such a thingIn recent years, with the rapid development of household electrical appliances, automobile and electronics industries, the demand for stamping parts is increasing, such as small and medium-sized motor rotor, transformer and other functional parts, requires a large number of production, general low speed punching machine can not meet the production requirements, so High speed precision lamination presscame into being. Its slider travel times per minute than the nominal force of the same low speed press several times, ten times or more. Add in automated feeders and you have a significant jump in productivity.For example, the High speed precision lamination press machine produced by Howfit whose slider travel times are 750 minutes.