Kid Watch BatteryDelivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
If you are checking China kid watch battery manufacturer and supplier, or kid watch battery chinese factory, please feel free to contact M-Batt Electronics, we are always at your service.
Rated Capacity 450mAh
Minimum Capacity 440mAh
Nominal Voltage 3.8V
Charge voltage 4.35V
Discharge cut-off voltage 3.0V
Voltage at end of Discharge 2.4V
Charging Protection Voltage 4.425V
Over charge protection：4.35±0.25V
Over charge release： 4.15±0.50V
Over discharge voltage：2.40±0.08V
Over discharge release：3.00±0.10V
Standard Charge/ 0.2C CC/CV→0.01C cut off
Standard Discharge/ 0.5C CC→3.0V cutoff
Fast Charge/ 1C CC/CV →0.01C cutoff
Maximum Continuous Charge Current/ 450mA
Maximum Continuous Discharge Current/ 450mA
Operation Temperature Range 0~+45℃ Charging
Length: 6.2mm MAX
Thickness: 26mm MAX
Width: 26mm MAX
Packaging: Using DF standard packaging.
· The polymer Li-ion battery should be stored in a cool, dry and well-ventilated area, and should be far from the fire and the
· The best capacity in storage is 30%-50% (voltage between 3.8-3.9V).
· The battery should be stored within the proper temperature and humidity range specified by specification.
· If stored for more than six months or longer, the battery will be suggested to charge.
· Forbidden to mix battery with other goods.
· Forbidden to immerse battery into liquid such as water or soak it with liquid.
· Forbidden to deposit battery over 6 layers or upside-down.
· The highest temperature during battery transportation should be lower than 65℃.
· Avoid insolation or dropping into fire.
· Avoid shorting the battery.
· Avoid excessive physical shock or vibration.
· Don’t disassemble or deform the battery.
· Don’t immerse in water.
· Don’t use the battery mixed with other model or manufacturer batteries.
· Battery usage by children should be supervised.
· Battery charge should be used appropriate charger.
· Forbidden to use modified or damaged charger.
· Forbidden to charge over 24 hours for battery.
· Charge current: can’t surpass the biggest charge current specified by battery specification.
· Charge voltage: can’t surpass the highest charge voltage specified by battery specification.
· Charge temperature: The battery should be charged within proper temperature range specified in specification.
· Forbidden of reverse charge: The battery should be connected correctly, the polarity has to be confirmed before wiring in case
of the battery is connected improperly, the battery can’t be charge. Simultaneously, the reverse charge may cause damaging
to the battery which may lead to degradation of battery performance and damage the battery safety, and could cause heat
generation or leakage.
· Discharge current: can’t surpass the biggest discharge current specified by battery specification.
· Discharge temperature:
The battery should be discharged within proper temperature range specified by specification.
it should be noted that the battery would be at over-discharged state by its self-self-discharge characteristics in case the battery is not used for long time. To prevent over-discharge, the battery shall be charged periodically to maintain between 3.7V and 3.9V.